FUNCTIONAL STATE CORRECTOR «ORLOV WOODS»
This FSC promotes rapid regeneration, recovery, increased immunity and provides a boost to strength.
- Protect from electromagnetic radiation
- Increase resistance and adaptability to negative factors of the environment
- Structure water or any other liquid, including the liquids of our body
- Restore energy balance and promote inner harmony
- Promote revitalization and well-being
DIGESTIVE HEALTH, GENITAL ORGANS HEALTH, IMMUNE HEALTH, LUNGS HEALTH, SKIN HEALTH
At the core cellular-informational level, the FSC “Orlov Woods” assists the body in coping with various disorders and diseases related to inflammatory processes in:
- The bronchopulmonary system
- The gastrointestinal tract
- The reproductive system
- The urinary system organs
According to Russian scientists, this FSC is recommended for use:
- in the treatment of a wide range of chronic diseases for a more effective and rapid recovery of the body and organs
- in complex programs for the correction of unrestricted, pathological growth of cells
- during seasonal epidemics of acute respiratory viral infections and diseases, influenza, etc.
- in rehabilitation and recovery programs after diseases, injuries and operations
- in case of acute deterioration of health as an emergency remedy
- rapid tissue regeneration
- healing of skin damage
- external rejuvenation
- harmonization and maintenance of energy balance
- adaptability to external negative factors
The FSC “Orlov Woods” promotes willpower, decision-making, adaptation in society, and harmonizes relationships with the opposite sex.
The FSC “Orlov Woods” diffuses the essence of the spring in the Orel swamp forest, Orel region, Russia.
It takes 4 hours to structure the water with FSC “Orlov Woods”.
*All information contained herein is for educational purposes only. No health claims are intended and statements made here have not been evaluated or approved by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If you have a medical condition or if you seek medical advice, please consult your health care professional