FUNCTIONAL STATE CORRECTOR «PROSPERITY»
FSC “Prosperity” boosts the connection to the energy of prosperity and triggers joy and prosperity in one’s occupation.
ALL FUNCTIONAL STATE CORRECTORS
- Protect from electromagnetic radiation
- Increase resistance and adaptability to negative factors of the environment
- Structure water or any other liquid, including the liquids of our body
- Promote revitalization and well-being
Availability: 57 in stock (can be backordered)
CREATIVITY BOOST, ENERGY HARMONISATION, GROUNDING, SERENITY & WELL-BEING, SPIRITUAL GROWTH
Russian name: КФС « ПРОЦВЕТАНИЕ »
- Helps to improve the financial well-being of the user
- Stimulates the flow of goodness and wealth, and in such a way contributes to greater spiritual and material well-being
- Boosts energies of victory on the mental level by realising them in the outside world
- Stimulates the showing and realisation of creative potential
- Helps in all good deeds and creative projects
- Guides a person towards goodness and prosperity by making use of their professional skills
- Reveals and triggers symbolic thought, intuition, dexterity and ingenuity
- Helps the user to change their field of activity to one which is “closer to their heart” and is linked to realising their higher goal
- Helps a person to be happy with their profession and its financial rewards
- Recommended for energy-based practices and meditation
Additional recommendations concerning the use of the FSC « Prosperity »
One at a time, place the FSC « Prosperity » onto the carotid arteries on the left and right of the neck. When you touch the right carotid artery, hold the FSC « Prosperity » in your right hand, and when you touch the left carotid artery, hold the FSC « Prosperity » in your left hand.
The Sventovit cosmic-energy channel has been polarised and recorded on the FSC « Prosperity ».
Water takes 8 hours to be structured using the FSC « Prosperity ».
*All information contained herein is for educational purposes only. No health claims are intended and statements made here have not been evaluated or approved by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If you have a medical condition or if you seek medical advice, please consult your health care professional