Helps to boost a person’s emotional state of satisfaction, pleasure, goodness, charity and love.
- Protect from electromagnetic radiation
- Increase resistance and adaptability to negative factors of the environment
- Structure water or any other liquid, including the liquids of our body
- Restore energy balance and promote inner harmony
- Promote revitalization and well-being
INSPIRATION OF LOVE, SERENITY & WELL-BEING, SPIRITUAL GROWTH
Russian name: КФС « ВРАТА СУДЬБЫ »
Using FSC “GATE OF FATE” stimulates our:
• Energies of joy, satisfaction and pleasure
• Wish to change and to develop by choosing the right direction, i.e. averting world destruction
• Ability to hear the call of the heart
• Ability to deal with emotional symptoms
• Energy of purity, charity and love
• Perception of the physical and subtle planes
• Restores our knowledge that we have a Divine Essence within us, so increasing our self-confidence
• Opens up knowledge of the Universe to us
• Allows us to understand and to accept our emotions, thus speeding up spiritual development
• Awakens wisdom, harmony and grace, guiding us through life on a path of selfless intentions
• Lights up the fire of love within us
• Provides us with the means of understanding the Divine Nature of our feelings and to feel the emotion of Goddess Tania – “Taniadast – the joy of Divine Goodness.
Further Recommendations for Use
In order to stimulate the energies of joy, satisfaction, pleasure, purity, charity and love, take the FSC in your right hand, extend your neck a little and touch your right carotid artery with the hand holding the FSC, leaving it there for 12 heartbeats. Repeat the procedure by holding the FSC in your left hand and touching your left carotid artery.
The cosmoenergy channel of Goddess Tania has been polarised and recorded on FSC “GATE OF FATE”.
Water takes 6 hours to be structured using FSC “GATE OF FATE”.
*All information contained herein is for educational purposes only. No health claims are intended and statements made here have not been evaluated or approved by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If you have a medical condition or if you seek medical advice, please consult your health care professional